OK, that's probably not all you want. But it's definitely worth putting on the list :)
We introduced the “Off-Chance Windfall” lotto strategy a few months back. If you haven’t tried it out already, the holidays are a great time to do so!
That’s because this strategy isn’t just about numbers and winnings. It’s about a mindset and shared imagination with your friends and loved ones.
Sure, the financial aspect of lotto traditionally overshadow any "feel good" emotions.
But BlockStamp Games is not a traditional gaming platform ;)
Just to recap: with this strategy, you don’t rationally expect to win. “Off chance” basically means “small chance.”
But you do have fun picking numbers together and imagining what you would do with a big, fat BlockStamp lotto payout :) That’s the “windfall!”
How it works is pretty simple:
- You set up your wager to have a big payout.
- You act responsibly! Play a few times and call it a night. Don’t stay up drinking egg nog and waiting for Santa while you play.
- Share the experience and imagine what you'd do with your winnings. You'll spend a few BST on your wager but these feelings are priceless!
The strategy will work with any lotto game, but our version is perfect for:
- A cold winter night. No need to leave the house.
- Players with short attention spans, like kids. No need to wait for funds to accumulate or numbers to be drawn. Payouts are immediate; you can play for a huge amount every time.
Trying to keep your kids busy while they wait for Santa?
Here are a few family-friendly ideas for how to select numbers. Just keep in mind you have numbers 1 - 8 to play with in BlockStamp lotto.
- Dates. Lots of ways to go here. Birthdays, anniversaries, important days from history, or even just Christmas day (1225).
- Math problems. For example, you’ll pick a lotto number that is the result of 2 + 2. Good practice for kids of all ages, actually. The math problem could be pages long as long as the result is a number from 1 - 8.
- Alphabet codes. Assign 8 letters numbers from 1 - 8. Come up with some words and ask your kids to decode it. Good for using their names.
Use your imagination!
And most importantly, have a great holiday.
All the best from BlockStamp Games!